Mama Elephant pop up card

Hello everyone!

Time for another card using stamps from Mama Elephant , and this time I combine some of their stamps to create a pop up card.


I started by stamping the critters from Party animals stamp set and coloring them using Spectrum Noir Alcohol markers . 


After the critters were coloured I stamped the images from Birthday monkeys stamp set and also colour them using Spectrum Noir Markers.


Once the critters were colored I started creating the background and for that I die cut a panel using Studio Katia Scalloped Frames dies and ink blend it using Cracked Pistachio , Peacock feathers and Shaded Lilac.


I also created a video to share step by step how I created this card if you want to check.



Thank you for stopping today! Have a great day



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop