Toadally awesome

Hello everyone !

Today I am playing along with Lawn Fawnatics challenge and I have picked the Toadally awesome stamp set and inspired by the sketch for the challenge created this card


First I stamped and coloured the images from Toadally awesome stamp set using Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers . Next I die cut the panel using Studio Katia Scalloped frames dies and then also took a circle die , place it in the middle slightly towards the upper part of the panel and cut it out .


Then I stamped the pound from a stamp set from Craftin Desert Divas on the die cut circle and the masked the water to be able to ink the sky and I am using Worn Lipstick Distress ink and Cantaloupe Memento dew drop for the sky and Peacock Feathers distress ink for the water .

The sentiment is from the same stamp set and I have adhered the images using foam tape and liquid glue .

Thank you for stopping by ! Have a great day

Challenge

 Lawn Fawnatics challenge 28 sketch

Comments

  1. Love this sweet and special card design! The little scene is adorable! Thanks for sharing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy you like it Nancy! Thank you so much

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop